[NH] Do you want to be free of your allergy and asthma symptoms?"

Do you want to be free of your allergy and asthma symptoms?"


Are you sick of suffering from asthma drug side effects? Truth is you don't need drugs- my research proves it.



Sounds unbelievable? Well in the unlikely event that it doesn't work for you I'll be happy to refund your money.



This natural asthma relief remedy works so well because it actually eliminates the root causes of asthma, instead of just masking the symptoms.



Neither you or your loved ones ever have to suffer a potentially life-threatening allergy or asthma attack again with the Dramatic Asthma Relief Report.



What would you do if you were free of your asthma and allergy symptoms? Spend time outdoors with your friends and family or enjoy your favorite sport or activities once again? Just imagine the wonderful relief and freedom you would feel...



Welcome and hello, I'm Susan Millar, and I want you to know that you really you can breathe free and enjoy an active lifestyle without drugs. The Dramatic Asthma Relief Report, which is based on extensive medical research & proven clinical trials documented worldwide in respected medical journals and publications for the past 40 years will positively change your life & those of your loved ones too, just as it has changed ours & many others. I personally guarantee it. This natural asthma treatment ebook is available for immediate download to your computer so you can get started right away. What is asthma? To find out more about it and if you have asthma symptoms click here.

If you are skeptical and don't believe it, read what a nurse has to say about the Dramatic Asthma Relief Report:



"In the early spring I ordered your report. I had been so ill that the MD had me coming to her office every other day for breathing treatments. I was on steroids and antibiotics and getting worse. I had trouble walking to the bathroom, I was so short of breath. The last visit the doctor wanted to put me in the hospital, but I'm an RN and knew that there was nothing more that would happen there - steroids, breathing treatments and antibiotics. So, I went home and got on the internet and found your site. Praise the Lord! I started the asthma treatment that evening... I took 2 loading doses before I went to bed and woke up the next morning with energy. I actually walked two houses down to my mailbox, and I was able to do some much needed light housekeeping that day. Thank you again for the information that practically saved my life." Carolyn Morris RN, Sacramento, California

Why doesn't my doctor know about this if it is so effective?

There are many reasons. One of them is that most busy doctors simply don't have the time to do the months of research that it took me to discover this information. Sadly, some doctors don't believe in natural asthma remedies and think that drugs are the only acceptable route to take. Drug companies spend multi-millions of dollars a year to convince them and you that this is the case. They will even go to great lengths to discredit natural practitioners and natural treatments to protect their investments.

Why don't the drug companies make it if it works so well?

This highly effective asthma relief remedy uses unique bioflavonoid and enzyme supplements that are already available at health food and vitamin stores. These natural supplements can't be patented, controlled or owned by any drug company. The reality is, today it costs $1 billion to develop a drug for market and without airtight patents to protect it, there is no way for drug companies to get a return on such a massive investment.



I personally guarantee that you really can:
have a safe, natural asthma treatment based on solid medical research from internationally respected medical journals and publications
breathe deeply and naturally again without coughing and congestion



be free of asthma drugs and their dangerous side effects



strengthen your entire respiratory system over time by healing tissues.



have peace of mind to prevent yourself or your loved ones from suffering a life threatening asthma attack & take back control of your life



be free from severe asthma and allergy symptoms

http://www.healthcaresupreme.com/2011/05/do-you-want-to-be-free-of-your-allergy.html

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Natural Health" group.
To post to this group, send email to natural-health@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to natural-health+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/natural-health?hl=en.

0 comments: